- Official Response to Paulsboro Chemical Spill Outrages Some Residents
- Tara Nurin | December 17, 2012 | More Issues
- Legislators press for changes in law that allows railroad companies to conduct their own safety inspections.
- NJ Schools Move to Reassure Families After Newtown Killings
- John Mooney | December 17, 2012 | Education
- Shootings at Columbine more than a decade ago opened educators' eyes to the need for stringent school safety.
- New FEMA Maps Should Help Jersey Stay Higher and Drier
- Tom Johnson | December 17, 2012 | Energy & Environment
- Federal agency releases interactive maps of Jersey shoreline to help individuals and communities rebuild above the floodplain.
- Opinion: Open Letter to Cory Booker
- Michael Aron | December 17, 2012 | Opinion
- A few things that Mayor Booker might want to consider if he does -- or doesn't --
make a run for the top slot in the state.
- Can Medical Arts Complexes Give New Life to Shuttered Hospitals?
- Andrew Kitchenman | December 17, 2012 | Healthcare
- Bill would award developers generous incentives to help offset the cost of capital investments.
- Number of the Day: 78,180
- | December 17, 2012 | Number of The Day
- For all the talk about a nursing shortage, New Jersey's 78,180 registered nurses represent a higher than national average of nurses per 100,000 population -- 886 vs. 874, according to statehealthfacts.org. The website is a project of the Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation