The influx of insured low-income individuals and families created by the Affordable Care Act doesn't have to drive up healthcare costs
- An NJ Spotlight Webinar: Big Data and Healthcare, Part II
- November 25, 2014 | Healthcare, Webinars
- The impact on prices and privacy
- An NJ Spotlight Webinar: Preserving Conventional Phone Service in New Jersey
- November 14, 2014 | Energy & Environment, Webinars
- Conventional phone service isn't a moneymaker for telcos, but it's a lifeline to a number of New Jerseyans
- An NJ Spotlight Webinar: Understanding the Basics of the Common Core
- September 22, 2014 | Education, Webinars
- There are plenty of questions about the Common Core standards -- NJ Spotlight goes to the experts to supply some answers
- Long Term Care in NJ: How the Garden State Measures Up
- July 14, 2014 | Healthcare, Webinars
- Hear from the author of a national scorecard measuring how all 50 states treat some of its most vulnerable citizens
- Are You Ready for a Critical Transformation of the Healthcare Sector?
- June 27, 2014 | Webinars
- Stay out ahead of this emerging trend in the healthcare industry with this close look at challenges and opportunities
- NJ Spotlight Webinar: Offshore Wind -- The Promise of the New Jersey Energy Link
- June 11, 2013 | Energy & Environment, Webinars
- Review the archived copy of our recent offshore wind webinar, download the presenters's slide presentations.
- NJ Spotlight Webinar: Finding Data-Driven Answers to Questions About Healthcare Policies
- May 16, 2013 | Healthcare, Webinars
- Review the archived copy of our recent healthcare webinar, download the presenter's slide presentation.
- NJ Spotlight Webinar: Combined Heat and Power
- May 7, 2013 | Webinars
- Review the archived copy of our recent CHP webinar, download participants' slide presentations.