- »As NJ Sheds Pharma Jobs, Other Major Metro Areas Emerge as New Hubs for Life Sciences
Downsizing, consolidation, relocation take toll on New Jersey's pharmaceutical sector
- »Angels Sought for NJ’s Emerging Technologies
- »Bankrolling New Jersey Biotechs
Realigning a high-tech incentive program so that it only applies to biotechs could give New Jersey more of what it needs: high-quality, high-paying jobs.
- »Small Town Feels the Effect of Merck Consolidation
The loss of some 1,400 jobs in Kenilworth will touch restaurateurs and real estate agents, and is emblematic of changes in the pharmaceutical sector throughout the state.
- »Cooperation Is the Key for NJ's Universities and Biotechs
Academia and industry are just starting to work together in the Garden State. Can each deliver what the other needs to thrive?