- »Resolution Granting Subpoena Power to Budget Committee Moves to Full Assembly
For backers of new bill, subpoenas are only way to get administration to answer questions about lottery, budget, other key issues.
- »Sandy Just a Harbinger of Worse Storms to Come, According to New Report
'Climate change, once considered an issue for a distant future, has moved firmly into the present,’ reads open letter to American people.
- »Two Newest Paterson Charters Are Well Connected -- With Established Networks
The latest charter schools approvals may indicate the state is leaning toward providers with proven track records.
- »Expect to Pay More for Policies Purchased On State Health-Benefit Exchange
State chooses benchmark plan to make sure coverage is consistent with what's already on the market.
- »More School Districts Move Elections Into November
The chance to remove school budgets from the ballot continues to attract districts statewide.
- »Number of the Day: $456,500
With a $456,500
tax incentive, the Christie Administration is luring to New Jersey a company that hopes to create up to 20 new green jobs in the renewable energy industry. The company, Locus Energy, has chosen to move its current 15 employees
Become A NJ Spotlight Member!
Comment on anything and everything we publish.
Join the conversation. Or sign up for our free daily and weekly news digests.
NJ Budget watch 2010 - 2012
Copyright © 2012-2013, njSPOTLIGHT. All rights reserved.