- »Christie’s Decision on Health-Benefits Exchange Probably Won’t Change Insurance Choices
But some worry federal-run program will just add more bureaucracy, point out much work remains before enrollment begins October 1.
- »Stakeholders Look to Get Solar Sector Off Roller Coaster
Initial meeting of state officials, industry executives explores ways to tame price fluctuations that have scared off investors.
- »Change Afoot for Organization Overseeing $100 Million Facebook Fund
Director to depart $382K post at helm of Foundation for Newark’s Future.
- »Opinion: Hoboken's Flood Walls Could Drown the Rest of Hudson County
Mayor Zimmer's sea-wall scheme: expensive, impractical, and obsolete before it gets started.
- »Voices From NJ Spotlight
Did you catch these quotes last week? Here’s an opportunity to get up to speed as a new week gets under way.
- »Number of the Day: 64%
For the most part, New Jerseyans seem undeterred by the impact Hurricane Sandy has had on the Jersey shore: 64 percent of respondents to a Rutgers-Eagleton poll said they plan to spend the same amount of time at the beach this summer as in past years.
- »Interactive Map: Sandy-Related Insurance Claims