- »As NJ Sheds Pharma Jobs, Other Major Metro Areas Emerge as New Hubs for Life Sciences
Downsizing, consolidation, relocation take toll on New Jersey's pharmaceutical sector
- »CHP Subsidy Bill Clears Committee, Despite Reservations About Financial Incentives
Panel splits along partisan lines, raising doubts administration will get behind proposal
- »Hemophilia Advocates Say Surcharge Would Prevent Potential Medical Conflicts of Interest
Under proposed bill, doctors and treatment centers would never have to choose between profit and best treatment.
- »In Local Battles Against Charters, Florence Township Joins the Fray
Burlington County school district raises familiar refrain, charters drain too much money from local schools.
- »Voices from NJ Spotlight
Did you catch these quotes last week? Here’s a chance to get up to speed as a new week gets under way.
- »Number of the Day: 37 percent
Despite several initiatives designed to prevent it, New Jersey has a 37 percent
recidivism rate for the approximately 14,000 inmates released from prison each year. According to the most recent statistics available at YourMoney.NJ.Gov
Become A NJ Spotlight Member!
Comment on anything and everything we publish.
Join the conversation. Or sign up for our free daily and weekly news digests.
NJ Budget watch 2010 - 2012
Copyright © 2012-2013, njSPOTLIGHT. All rights reserved.