- »Emergency Rules Allow Shore Towns to Rebuild in Flood Zones
Christie warns: follow proposed FEMA standards or risk stiff increases to insurance premiums.
- »Interactive Map: Tracking NJ’s Corporate Economic Subsidies
- »State Education Chief Will Finally Meet with Key Senate Committee
Cerf, on the job for two years and controversial reform agenda in tow, will discuss issues and initiatives.
- »Bill Would Grant Immunity to Those Who Administer Drug-Overdose Antidote
Supporters say allowing naloxone to be dispensed would prevent deaths from heroin, other opioids.
- »Fine Print: Teacher Evaluation Update
The administration eases some guidelines, two pilot districts weigh in with their experiences and progress.
- »Number of the Day: 25.6 percent
New Jerseyans work longer than most other Americans, according to a new U.S. Census Bureau report from the American Community Survey, with 25.6 percent of men in the Garden State working beyond 65 years of age.