- »Expanded Role for Industry Doesn’t Hold Water with Environmentalists
Assembly panel advances much-debated plan to revamp NJ Drinking Water Quality Institute.
- »The Politics of Gun Control: Christie Aims for the Center
Democrats, gun control advocates criticize Christie’s inaction compared to Obama, Cuomo
- »Opinion: New Jersey's Financial Troubles -- Ravitch Was Right
For years, the Garden State's government has raided various funds to balance the budget, now there's nothing left to borrow.
- »Interactive Map: New Jersey's Flu Misery Index
- »Student Scores Get their First Test in Grading Teachers
Pilot districts get test scores tied individual teachers, so far with little controversy.
- »Legislators Propose Tax Credits Up to $675 for At-Home Caregivers
But GOP questions how to pay for program to help families with cost of aiding elderly.
- »Number of the Day: 30,900
New Jersey gained 30,900 jobs in the private sector workforce, which the Christie administration was quick to tout as the highest single monthly employment gain since records started being calculated this way in 1990.