- »New Jersey Puts Focus on School Lockdown Drills in Wake of Newtown Tragedy
State augments rigorous regulations to further protect students and staff against the unthinkable.
- »NJ Democrats Back Obama, Propose Sweeping Gun-Control Reforms for State
Key provisions in series of bills include limits on ammo capacity and adding mental-health provision to background checks.
- »Report Confirms Safety of Childhood Immunization Schedule
UMDNJ professor and pediatrician invited to serve on Institute of Medicine's report committee.
- »At NJ Green Summit, ICT Touted as Key to Greener Tomorrow
Better integration of information communication technologies could boost energy efficiency, cut greenhouse gas.
- »Podcast: Fighting the Flu in New Jersey
Doctors and Legislators are using a mix of high-tech tools and good common sense to deal with the outbreak
- »Number of the Day: 2.6 million
Everyone in New Jersey knows our governor is interesting. But as the Christie administration celebrated its 100th town hall event Wednesday, his press office sent out a few statistics that underscore that opinion. The most astounding might be