- »Sandy Aid is Big Win, But Don’t Expect a Katrina-Sized Boom
Expert: Reconstruction will boost economy, but won’t put a dent in state revenue shortfall.
- »Divvying Up the Department of Environmental Protection
A pair of bills in the Assembly would shift some DEP Divisions over to the Department of Agriculture.
- »Electronic Tracking Helps N.J. Hospitals Keep Ahead of Curve on Flu
RWJ Hamilton staffers saw first signs of widespread outbreak in early December.
- »Commission on Holocaust Education Unmasks Another Monster
The commission's latest guide helps schools teach about the terror in the former Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin.
- »Opinion: Federal Funding Is Only One Way to Speed Recovery from Sandy
Long-term funding for Green Acres and other preservation programs can ease the impact of Sandy, future extreme storms.
- »Number of the Day: 16.3 percent
Participation in the federally financed school breakfast program jumped 16.3 percent in New Jersey last year, to a total of 182,339 students, according to the School Breakfast Scorecard put out by the Food and Research