- »Consultant: Not Sure Offshore Wind Farm’s Worth Cost
Report to state cites unproven technology, potential impact on ratepayers.
- »Report Offers Glimpse of School-Aid Breakdown – and Fight That’s Likely to Follow
Christie, Cerf appear poised to once again try to cut extra funds for low-income students.
- »Taxing Plastic and Paper Bags, Senate Bill Could Make Grocery Shopping Green
Environmentalists applaud proposed measure, industry argues it won't do much to reduce litter
- »Bill Would Let Low-Income Parents Re-Enroll in Medicaid Program
Christie rule-change bumped more than 20,000 from FamilyCare rolls.
- »In Failed Jersey City RTTT Application, a Glimpse of Tensions Between Teachers and Administrators
For head of teachers union, Race to the Top grant read more like a contract than an application.
- »Number of the Day: 47
The Southern Poverty Law Center, a nonprofit civil rights organization dedicated to fighting bigotry, has identified 47
separate hate groups operating in New Jersey. That ranks it fourth in the nation in terms of the number of groups currently operating, behind California, Georgia, and Florida.
Become A NJ Spotlight Member!
Comment on anything and everything we publish.
Join the conversation. Or sign up for our free daily and weekly news digests.
NJ Budget watch 2010 - 2012
Copyright © 2012-2013, njSPOTLIGHT. All rights reserved.