- »Officials Tackle Daunting Task of Rebuilding Coastal Towns
Loss of property ratables, hefty cleanup costs among topics discussed at Senate panel hearing
- »Lagging Districts Under Pressure to Boost Performance
- »NJ Doctors Turn to Medical Schools to Help Close Family-Practice Gap
Physicians support recruiting efforts but point to lower salaries, other obstacles.
- »Deferred Action Helps Kids in Country Illegally Extend Their Stay
Sometimes called "Dream Act Lite," deferred action grants two-year work permits not green cards and citizenship.
- »DMV Audit Reveals Expected Savings Nowhere to Be Found
Getting rid of safety inspections was supposed to net administration nearly $13 million.
- »Number of the Day: 59 percent
Superstorm Sandy has improved the future prospects of at least one New Jerseyan --Gov. Chris Christie -- who has seen his re-election prospects soar to 59 percent supporting a second term and only 32 percent opposing his reelection,
- »Op-Ed: Energy Security Comes Home to Jersey
Keeping the lights on is critical -- especially during a crisis like Superstorm Sandy.