- »Music Therapy: The Sound of Healing
New Jersey medical students employ cutting-edge technology to pioneer advances in music medicine, while conventional music therapists fight for legal recognition.
- »State Takes Big Bite Out of Clean Energy Program
Administration and Legislature divert $331.5 million, drastically curtailing what program can accomplish.
- »Bill Would Let Nurses Prescribe Medicine on Their Own, Without Consulting Physicians
Measure could help ease shortage of primary care doctors, limit impact of federal healthcare reform.
- »Teacher Seniority Still a Four-Letter Word to Administration -- 'LIFO'
Last-in, first-out seniority continues to irk Christie and Cerf, administration issues survey on subject.
- »Housing Developers Among Biggest Backers of Light Rail Expansion
The Hudson-Bergen line has transformed the communities it touches, developers are betting an expansion will be even better for business.
- »Number of the Day: 12
Although it ranks 12th
in the U.S. when it comes to state clean energy policies, New Jersey could be doing quite a bit more, according to a recent report by the National Resources Defense Council (NRDC). The survey, which is produced by the NRDC annually, shows the state dropping
Become A NJ Spotlight Member!
Comment on anything and everything we publish.
Join the conversation. Or sign up for our free daily and weekly news digests.
NJ Budget watch 2010 - 2012
Copyright © 2012-2013, njSPOTLIGHT. All rights reserved.