- NJ Schools May Face Influx of Students Displaced by Storm
- John Mooney | November 9, 2012 | Education, Sandy
- Memo from state outlines emergency procedures for taking in children from other districts.
- New Jersey's Faltering Green Economy Mirrors National Trend
- Tom Johnson | November 9, 2012 | Energy & Environment
- Report traces dramatic falloff in green jobs nationwide to lack of tax credits for wind projects.
- Opinion: Can We (Finally) Begin a Serious Dialogue About Climate Change?
- Michael Catania | November 9, 2012 | Energy & Environment
- Musings about life and public policy in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy.
- Interactive Map: NJ's Incumbents Win Easy Reelection to Congress
- Colleen O'Dea | November 9, 2012 | More Issues, Politics, Maps, Map of the Week
- Redrawn districts result in easy wins for NJ incumbents from both parties
- The Hurricane Sandy Syndrome: Stress, Anxiety, Depression
- Andrew Kitchenman | November 9, 2012 | Healthcare
- Individuals with mental health issues and healthcare professionals alike are struggling with Sandy-induced stress.
- Number of the Day: 167,000
- | November 9, 2012 | Number of The Day
- Just when utility companies brought the number of New Jersey customers without power down to less than 225,000 a new Nor’easter knocked power from an additional
167,000, according to Gov. Chris Christie. Most of the power outages are in areas