- »NJ Schools May Face Influx of Students Displaced by Storm
Memo from state outlines emergency procedures for taking in children from other districts.
- »New Jersey's Faltering Green Economy Mirrors National Trend
Report traces dramatic falloff in green jobs nationwide to lack of tax credits for wind projects.
- »Opinion: Can We (Finally) Begin a Serious Dialogue About Climate Change?
Musings about life and public policy in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy.
- »Interactive Map: NJ's Incumbents Win Easy Reelection to Congress
Redrawn districts result in easy wins for NJ incumbents from both parties
- »The Hurricane Sandy Syndrome: Stress, Anxiety, Depression
Individuals with mental health issues and healthcare professionals alike are struggling with Sandy-induced stress.
- »Number of the Day: 167,000
Just when utility companies brought the number of New Jersey customers without power down to less than 225,000 a new Nor’easter knocked power from an additional 167,000, according to Gov. Chris Christie. Most of the power outages are in areas