- »Senate Committee Struggles to Gain Traction for Cleaner Vehicles
Questioned about what technologies administration prefers, Christie remains uncharacteristically silent.
- »Bill Aims to Block HMO Cuts in Medicaid Reimbursements
Senate panel hears emotional testimony on potential harm to children, elderly and disabled.
- »Big Charter Network Looks South to Camden for Expansion
National program’s local network has won plaudits for success in Newark.
- »Right on Schedule, Environmental Coalition Takes National Park Service to Court
Group wants to shut down controversial power line project that cuts through parts of three parks.
- »GOP Leader’s Widow Seeks to Keep 26th Assembly District Seat
Betty Lou DeCroce, appointed to fill vacancy, vies with Democrat defeated by her husband last November.
- »Number of the Day: 46
Joining the top ranks of a New Jersey County Sheriff’s office must be an easy -- but quite lucrative -- posting, since 46 high-ranking officers have already retired from New Jersey government service and now collect both a state pension and their regular salaries, according to