- »NJ Schools Prepare to Implement New Teacher Evaluations
With teacher’s tenure now tied to the evaluations, state sets deadlines for districts to decide on the process and performance models.
- »Disputes Over Senior Housing Keep Properties off the Market
Developers want to sell houses built for seniors on the general market, municipalities argue that younger families will put more strain on school budgets and infrastructure.
- »NJ Company Places $8.8 Million Bet on Fledgling Onshore Wind Market
NJR Clean Ventures takes 20 percent ownership state in OwnEnergy.
- »Democrats Say Heavily Republican 7th Congressional District Could Go Either Way
NJ political pundits predict fireworks in the 3rd, which could be the closest House race in the state this year.
- »Number of the Day: 66 percent
Gun control is quite popular in the Garden State -- even among those who own a gun -- as 66 percent of registered voters surveyed in the latest Rutgers-Eagleton poll say they are very concerned about gun violence.