- »New Jersey Gets Serious About Sharing Core Services
Consolidation initiatives are sweeping the state, with governor and legislature adding bipartisan backing.
- »NJ Pioneers New Standard for Assisted-Living Facilities
Health Department partners with long-term care industry to set higher benchmark for quality.
- »Menendez Advocates Shared Appreciation Mortgages at Plainfield Hearing
U.S. Senator says banks must define mechanism as an alternative to foreclosure.
- »The Tale of Two Troubled NJ School Districts
Paterson may turn takeover page, while Newark’s state control faces court challenge.
- »State Agency Prepares to Push CHP Program
Combined heat and power plays a big part in the Energy Master Plan -- and at the BPU.
- »Number of the Day: 78 percent
Race relations in the Garden State were rated good to excellent by 78 percent of those polled in the Monmouth University/NJ Press Media Poll about a week ago, with 26 percent of respondents saying they were excellent.