- »Christie Demands 10 Percent Income Tax Cut
Democrats: Cut property taxes, not 'taxes on the rich'
- »For Christie, 2012 Is the Year to Act on Education Reform -- Again
Teacher tenure gaining traction among lawmakers as debates on education continue to swirl.
- »Christie Quietly Signs So-Called Dirty Water Bill
Controversial measure could allow 300,000 acres of protected land to be developed.
- »Gov. Christie Signs Law Covering Oral Cancer Drugs
Health insurance coverage now guaranteed for both chemo and oral medications.
- »Fine Print: New Law for November School Elections
While optional, calendar shift is significant change to the way NJ has voted on school taxes.
- »Number of the Day: 12
New Jersey oenophiles can now buy up to 12 cases of wine directly from out-of-state wineries and have it shipped to their doorsteps, after Gov. Chris Christie signed the bill into law on Tuesday. Only wineries that produce 250,000 cases of wine or less will be able to ship directly to New Jerseyans,