- »Pilot Teacher Evaluation System Slow to Gain Traction in Newark
Superintendent Anderson "disappointed" in teachers union, moving ahead in half-dozen schools.
- »New Energy Master Plan Explores Ways to Deploy Infrastructure for Alternative Vehicles
Transportation infrastructure bank could help speed adoption of clean-energy vehicles.
- »The High Cost of Public Healthcare in New Jersey
What can be done to bring down what a new report reveals as some of the highest Medicare/Medicaid spending in the country?
- »Fine Print: Sen. Buono's Teacher Quality Bill
Rather than relying heavily on test scores, this bill focuses on peer evaluations and student portfolios.
- »Friendly Advice to Teachers: Beware of Facebook
Think twice -- make that three times -- before committing personal comments to social media.
- »Number of the Day: $1.4 billion
The state's new Energy Master Plan says New Jerseyans pay a $1.4 billion premium over neighboring New Yorkers and Pennsylvanians for electricity, due to congestion on the grid. PJM, the operator of the regional power grid,