- »In Camden, Intensive Care for Diabetics
A new approach to chronic diseases like diabetes closely coordinates patient care and follow-up to improve treatment and reduce costly ER visits and hospital stays.
- »BPU Wants Revolving Loan Program, Not Subsidies, to Fund Some Clean Energy Initiatives
Move to revolving loans flies in the face of advice offered by agency's own working group.
- »Fine Print: NCLB Waiver Application -- Draft Outline
A closer look at the Christie administration's waiver for the federal No Child Left Behind Act.
- »Candidates: Legislative District 3
Sweeney commands South Jersey district with incumbent Assembly members fighting for seats.
- »Assembly Race: District 10
Democrats hope to break up the ‘one-party rule’ in Ocean County.
- »Assembly Race: District 17
Odds are long, but Republican rookies believe voters want change as they take on Statehouse veterans.
- »Candidates: Legislative District 26
Incumbent Republicans retain edge for voter registrations, fundraising.
- »Assembly Race: District 35
Candidates in the 35th have best interest of Paterson at heart.
- »Candidates: Legislative District 39
Support for Republican policies gives edge to GOP along NY state border.
- »Number of the Day: 2.7
There were 2.7 times as many people unemployed in 2010 than in 2000, according to a report by the left-leaning think tank New Jersey Policy Perspective. After doing an analysis of Bureau of Labor Statistics data, the group decided to label the last 10 years "The Lost Decade,"