- »Number of the Day: 815.6
In general, foreign-born New Jersey residents are healthier than those born here, though the difference begins to balance out the longer one lives in New Jersey. That’s the takeaway from a study released Tuesday by the state Department of Health entitled
- »Compare and Contrast Municipal Budgets -- Online
TownStats.org is assembling a database of every municipal budget in the Garden State.
- »SDA Slowly Inches Closer to Restarting Long-Delayed Projects
Vote today on 10 projects, but four times as many schools -- and hundreds of millions already spent -- on hold.
- »Can Clean Energy Shut Down Coal-Fired Power Plants?
Sierra Club report suggests increasing reliance on renewables and cutting power consumption can shut down dozens of coal plants.
- »The Battle Over Immunization
As the legislature prepares to take up the issue of mandatory vaccinations for schoolkids, advocates and critics step up their arguments pro and con.